Mosaic Tiles

For the master bath, I've decided against the Carrera marble hexagonal tile floor because I want a more modern looking bathroom since we are ditching* the claw foot tub. What's going on the floor will be either square or rectangular porcelain tiles in grey with textures. I am also interested in the tiles that are made to look like wood. I ordered some sample floor tiles and engineered wood planks from Builddirect.com today, so excited to see the samples!

* The tub will go in one of the downstairs units.

Antique wood series porcelain.


Drift wood series porcelain.


Timber series porcelain oyster grey.


To keep cost down, my plan is to install mosaic glass tiles on the shower walls and sink backsplash only. I found an east coast company, susanjablonmosaics.com that lets you create custom blends for about $20 a square foot. Their blending program is very fun and I could've spend a whole day just playing with the different colors and tiles sizes. Justin and I have want blues and greys in the tiles. These are three of my custom blends that I purchased samples of. They should get here at end of the week. Yay!

1"x3" tiles


1"x3" tiles


2"x2" tiles





Comments

Popular Posts