House Painting Progress

It's been two weeks since the painting company started working on the exterior of our house. After seven days of prep work, the guys taped up our windows today and put down the first coat of primer. The house already looks a hundred times better with one unifying color. I am almost tempted to leave it the way it is. I kind of like the color of the primer they used too, it's a dark greenish grey. I can't believe our house will finally look nice on the outside again. I have lots of pictures to share with you!

We had to hire couple of carpenters to replace some rotted sidings before the painting started. 

The white painted spots are spot primed problem areas.

A close up of the spot priming. 

The guys arrived at 8am Friday morning and started taping up the plastic sheeting to cover up all the window. 


Front porch.

Before

During

Before

During 

Few more shots of the house. 

 I told Justin that I can actually live with a monotone house in this color...

Here is a black house in San Francisco.

This is an all white Italiante in Alameda from Casa Decrepit





Comments

Popular Posts