What I've been looking at lately...

I love this bright and cheerful kitchen.

Serene and restful...color inspiration for our bedroom.

I would love to have a view and a room like this...as a painting studio perhaps.

I've been looking for ideas for a wall storage solution in the living room. This is definitely a contender. 

I am in love with this brown leather couch, it's like a giant bean bag, but a lot more grown up.

Cozy bedroom. I am still in search of sconces for our bedroom. The problem is that they are either really expensive or come as plug-ins, which means we'll have to hack it to turn it into hardwire ready. I've had my eyes on these from CB2.

This looks like a cozy and inviting corner for reading.

Lovely bathroom, great juxtaposition of concrete and nature, grey and green.

Comments

Popular Posts