Sunday

We looked at three houses; the first one is a probate sale and needs a lot of work. But it has potential. The second one is in Berkeley on Ashby Ave., an extremely busy road. The house has no backyard, but has a front lawn. The rooms are tiny, three bedrooms and two bathrooms all within 950 sq. ft. It's at the top of our price range, so it's a no go. The third house is near the Oakland, Emeryville border, newly painted, three bedrooms and one bathroom. It is over 1600 sq. ft. on a 5000 sq. ft. lot. It's almost move in ready with a nicely landscaped yard in the front and back. However, it might have some foundation problems, which we wouldn't know until we do an inspection. We're definitely putting in an offer, even though we know it will be a long shot.

I am obsessed with looking at interior design blogs. I will post inspirational photos of interiors I like.

Speaking of interior design, we went to Urban Ore for a little bargain hunting and all I got was cat poop on my shoe, again! I was still recovering from the last time I stepped on cat poop there. Oh well. We've decided that nothing inside the huge warehouse is worth much and anything that was worth looking at was overpriced. We may find something of use there in the future for our house renovation, that is if we ever find a house to call our home.

Here are some images I find inspiring...(I found most of these images from Desire to Inspire and Apartment Therapy)



Comments

Popular Posts