Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Early Christmas gift to myself. Got a Stelton Vacuum flask to replace our previous utilitarian hot water thermos.
Got this new toy for my Canon dslr camera. 
Justin's mom made her holiday cookies for us. I got the recipe from her to carry on the tradition. 
I baked some pumpkin spice cupcakes for the little man with what I had on hand. Nothing fancy, but they were pretty yummy. 
Little D turned 2 this month. How time flies.
We celebrated Justin's birthday too but sadly without a cake. 
We picked out a real tree with Justin's mom while she was visiting earlier this month.  She helped decorated our tree.
A fake wreath with added ornaments adorn our door this year. 

Since the 2 men in the house both have birthdays in December, we get cards for holidays and birthdays. 
Christmas morning, opening presents. Little D got a lot of cars this year, little ones and big ones. Thank you Santa aka grandparents!


Comments

Popular Posts