August Recap

Did I just let the whole month of August go by without a post? It's gotten really hard to find the motivation to sit down, upload photos an blog about what's happening in my life lately. Here are some photos of what we've been up to this past month. I will be back with another post soon, I promise!

My first attempt at baking bread. It came out a little dense but still edible! 
Saw a little humming bird perched on the wire in my garden. It's the first one I've seen since living here. 
Randomly picked a park on the map to visit and discovered this little gem hidden in  Grand Lake area. Morcom Rose  Garden, built under the WPA era. 
Caught a funny look on little D's face during the rose garden walk.
Cliché picture of roses but I can't help it.
Cherry tomatoes finally ripening in my garden. Little D ate them all right after I picked them.
Baby potatoes from the garden.
Beets from the garden.
The petting zoo was the most popular attractions at our neighborhood National Night Out.
The fire department made an appearance at our National Night Out party.
Justin being inter viewed by local news station about the recovery of his bicycle after 6 long years.  Here is the link to the news story.
Albino alligator at the Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park. 
On board the USS Hornet Museum aircraft carrier. 
On board the USS Hornet Museum aircraft carrier. 
Finally bit the bullet and bought a refurbished Macbook Air. The is my second computer purchase in 10 years. I love my new computer and no more fear of computer crashing anymore.  
Visit to the Sacramento Railroad Museum.
Visit to the Heath Ceramics factory/store in Sausalito. I hope to own some of their beautiful pottery someday.

Comments

Popular Posts