Goodbye Summer (Part 2)

My post from yesterday was very wordy so I wanted to supplement that with some photos from our trips. Unfortunately I haven't been taking as many photos as I normally do. I actually forgot to bring a camera to the lake cabin with me. But thank gods for the iphone, I was able to snap a few to remind me of the stunning scenery at Donner Lake.

Cabin on the lake where we stayed. The huge deck was perfect for al fresco dining. 




Vista point. We saw a group of Burning Man attendees stopping to check out the view.


Master Desmond holding court.

Little D is still a few years away from joining the big kids in the water.

Below are photos from the L.A. trip. You can see more L.A. photos by clicking on my Flickr page
Adam made swordfish kabobs for the barbecue, we helped with the prep. They tasted even better than they looked!

Turkey Club from Joan's on Third. 

Unami burger from Umami Burger. Yum!

Salad from Flore vegan cafe.

"Parenthood" actor trailers at Universal Studios.

On the set of "Parenthood".

Bates Motel at Universal Studios.

Graumans Chinese Theater.

Comments

Popular Posts